iZettle – a PayPal service
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and business to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including iZettle, Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
In 2018, iZettle became part of the PayPal family. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, we’re empowering them to reach their full potential. Together with PayPal, we can reach 24 million merchants across the world with more of the affordable tools they need to thrive. Join us in putting an end to the ordinary way the world defines financial freedom.
iZettle’s second line functions are part of PayPal Europe’s Risk, Regulatory and Protection Services team, which staff is mainly located in Luxemburg, London and Stockholm.
We need to strengthen our Compliance function to continue to support the business, which is growing in parallel with the ongoing integration with PayPal. In 2018 PayPal acquired iZettle, which entails an interesting integration phase in the coming years. Together with our Head of Compliance, you will drive the development and the integration work and enable a proactive Compliance function, which is close to the business.
We are a global company that can offer the right person motivating challenges and endless opportunities for professional development and creation of a global network of skilled colleagues. To succeed in this role as Risk & Compliance Officer, it is important that you want to work in a fast paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment.
The position is located at iZettle’s head office in Stockholm city.
In the role as Risk & Compliance Officer you will
- Take lead in the local implementation of PayPal’s Risk & Compliance program.
- Support the business in the identification of risks and ensuring that they are escalated and mitigated in a satisfying way within the set risk appetite.
- Challenge the business and provide expertise and advice within risk and compliance matters such as AML/CTF, ethics, customer protection, 3rd parties/outsourcing, information security, evaluation of new products and markets.
- Contribute in audits and authority contacts.
- Create and hold awareness sessions and trainings for staff and senior management.
- Work in an international environment and have the possibility to visit our foreign offices.
- University degree in law, economics or engineering.
- Around 5 years of experience from compliance related work e.g. as a Compliance Officer.
- Solid knowledge of the rules applicable to credit institutions, e-money institutions or payment service providers.
- Interest in technical solutions and innovative methods that can support risk and compliance.
- Self-driven, well organized and able to work independently.
- Pragmatic approach and ability to lead and navigate in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Swedish and English.
- Positive attitude, cooperative and social skills.
Are you iZettle’s new Risk & Compliance Officer? We are looking forward to getting to know you better and hope that you want to know more about the role.
Contact Susanne Falk at Falk Search AB for more information, phone number 0762 82 88 89. Please email your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will be interviewing candidates continuously.